Loved Junk

yard Sale Finds

yard Sale Finds

Sunday, April 28, 2013


Posted by Angie Shaw at 10:08 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
Angie Shaw
I am a stay at home wife who loves anything old and rusted, I am crazy for shabby chic and country decorating, love a good junk sale over a mall anyday!I am married to Papa since 2004, Have 4 kids and 4 of the most gorgeous granddaughters ever!
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2013 (10)
    • ▼  April (10)
      • Going backwards, not a good pic but this is when...
      • Before countertops and repainting the walls.
      • WE purchased this 1960 home a year and a half ago ...
      • Today started early, Papa has a bulging disc and...
      • No title
      • Altered bottles I have made, would love to fill ...
      • My laundry room and most the time entryway into ...
      • We are finally getting to start remodeling on our ...
      • Found this cabinet last week, it wasn't painted ...
Watermark theme. Powered by Blogger.